[SS] Tankman [SS] Tankman

Spam

As JB2845 said, it is just a normal spam flash. However i found intro made better than 'normal spam flash' and that's why i give you 1. You should make something serious rather than making this...

Estonia (Facts & more) Estonia (Facts & more)

Greetings

First of all greetings form lithuania. First of all, i was planning to make a little flash movie about my country too, because we, baltic states, have really awesome history. Talking about your flash... was a bit boring... like BizarroJoe said, it's flash, not power point, so next time try not to make a simple slideshow. Other than that was good. Keep it up and good luck.

Child Planet & Monkey p.1 Child Planet & Monkey p.1

Nice

It was pretty good. Nice-drawn, well-animated and etc. but i miss subtitles, othar than that everything was just perfect.

Eternal-Panda responds:

Lack of time, I would have liked to have added them.

Thanks for the review!

Snowman Dress-Up [xmas] Snowman Dress-Up [xmas]

Xmas comming!

Great game and only 17 KB. I really liked it! Really. You drew everything just perfectly. Yeah it is still a dress-up game but this one is not noobish, and Christmas are comming so i voted 5. But next time try to make more "clother" for this Snowman.

Assault of the Mandingos Assault of the Mandingos

Nice MINI game

Nice mini game. I really liked graphics, but it wasn't very interactive. Also the game isn't unique. Next time try to make something more like bonuses.
But overall i really liked yur drawing style. Heh, i liked how you animated the enemies.
Oh and if i click "DOWN" at the moment when guy throws it disapears. So when i click "SPACE" i need to wait until food flies 10 pixels away to click "DOWN".
I think you get the point. Good luck.

~Ichimanako

Bomb-omb Blast! Bomb-omb Blast!

Nice game

Nice mini game. I really liekd it, but you could improve baddies' graphics and also background was crappy. You resized bitmap. Resize using photoshop, not flash. Ah and that music was great. Anyway keep it up. I hope to see more from you.

mooseisloose responds:

awwww improve the baddies? I was well proud with how they turned out!

=StaliN= Rig =StaliN= Rig

Hmm

Not bad but needs some improvemenets at the end

StaliN98 responds:

yeah, I kinda cut it short. I'll release an extended version (maybe) later today.

Biker Kirby Biker Kirby

Good

I really enjoyed this one :) But why it is called Biker Kirby?

P.S. Really good for credits :)

Action Scene Music Action Scene Music

Quite good

It is quite good but it is very equal i think. Try harder next time, nice work :)

Downing responds:

Thank you...and i made a better longer version