[SS] Tankman [SS] Tankman

Spam

As JB2845 said, it is just a normal spam flash. However i found intro made better than 'normal spam flash' and that's why i give you 1. You should make something serious rather than making this...

Estonia (Facts & more) Estonia (Facts & more)

Greetings

First of all greetings form lithuania. First of all, i was planning to make a little flash movie about my country too, because we, baltic states, have really awesome history. Talking about your flash... was a bit boring... like BizarroJoe said, it's flash, not power point, so next time try not to make a simple slideshow. Other than that was good. Keep it up and good luck.

Child Planet & Monkey p.1 Child Planet & Monkey p.1

Nice

It was pretty good. Nice-drawn, well-animated and etc. but i miss subtitles, othar than that everything was just perfect.

Eternal-Panda responds:

Lack of time, I would have liked to have added them.

Thanks for the review!

Joy of Juice '07 Joy of Juice '07

Too bad

I liked '06 more

InsecuritySpreads InsecuritySpreads

Awesome

Indeed awesome. Nothing more to say. Also it seems movie has more than 24fps, i believe like 30-40, correct me if i'm wrong.

By the way can you tell me what music you were using?

Joy of Juice '06 Joy of Juice '06

w00t

All my 9 belongs to this. Indeed really good movie. Awesome graphics, and awesome storyboard. Nothing more to say.

NG-News: Levels NG-News: Levels

Fiven

That was almost crap, but fiven because i'm too to click any other button

Moustache Feeling Moustache Feeling

What a felling!

Background was gay. But hippo has moustache! It sure gave me oldde moustache feeling.

The Star Syndicate sucks The Star Syndicate sucks

Pwned!

Pwned! What else can i say? Since it was crap quality movie, but it was funny. Greate sense of humor not like k0rkz' >:U

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

:o!

AA- fuck being dead AA- fuck being dead

lol back

Wow AA is back :D great movie. Respect. Now go and validate me DangerousAtom in your forums before i raped you :D