View Profile Ichimanako

All 117 Movie Reviews

51 w/ Responses

Spam

As JB2845 said, it is just a normal spam flash. However i found intro made better than 'normal spam flash' and that's why i give you 1. You should make something serious rather than making this...

Nice

It was pretty good. Nice-drawn, well-animated and etc. but i miss subtitles, othar than that everything was just perfect.

Eternal-Panda responds:

Lack of time, I would have liked to have added them.

Thanks for the review!

Too bad

I liked '06 more

Awesome

Indeed awesome. Nothing more to say. Also it seems movie has more than 24fps, i believe like 30-40, correct me if i'm wrong.

By the way can you tell me what music you were using?

w00t

All my 9 belongs to this. Indeed really good movie. Awesome graphics, and awesome storyboard. Nothing more to say.

Fiven

That was almost crap, but fiven because i'm too to click any other button

What a felling!

Background was gay. But hippo has moustache! It sure gave me oldde moustache feeling.

Pwned!

Pwned! What else can i say? Since it was crap quality movie, but it was funny. Greate sense of humor not like k0rkz' >:U

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

:o!

lol back

Wow AA is back :D great movie. Respect. Now go and validate me DangerousAtom in your forums before i raped you :D

okay

That was funny. But you could make it much longer. Also lip synching was bad at times. You need to improve some small things, but still it is funny. 5'ed.

~Ichimanako

Little-Rena responds:

Yeah, okay, I understand, thanks for the review.

Mutanted Teenager Ninja Wannabe Turtles!

27, Male